Monday, November 17, 2014

Free Write

Hey Everyone! our blog assignment this week is to free write about anything that has intrigued us throughout the semester. 

Its hard to pick one thing to write about because of all the topics w have touched on in class. The class has truly changed my perception of the problems and issues I, as a New Yorker, see on an everyday basis. The riots, governmental issues, and class distinctions we have discussed in class has been an eye opening experience. I enjoy every discussion we have in class because the professor brings up some very interesting points that I, myself, could have never concluded to. Its great to hear and see different aspects of issues dealt with on a normal basis within the past and present of the culture and society I call home. 

The most interesting thing we have touched on in the course to me is the governmental conspiracies that we have been noticing in the novels we have read for class. I find this the most interesting topic of class because we hear about government conspiracies more often then not in the present. This only goes to show that history does in fact tend to repeat itself. This also means, unfortunately, that we can be expecting a riot or a "World War 3" to come about any day now. 

      

No comments:

Post a Comment